Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ranch Pretzels

I am addicted to pinterest! Any free time I get, I check pinterest. Last week I found a recipe for ranch pretzels and thought I would give it a try!

Here's what they end up looking like!

All you need is 4 ingredients!

Dry Ranch mix
(I bought the cheap best choice branch and it was only $.75 compared to the name brand that was almost $2.00)
Vegetable Oil
Bag of Pretzels
(You can get sticks, mini, original, whatever)
Garlic Powder


To start, just pour the pretzels into a big gallon sized ziplock baggy. 
Then add 3/4 cup of oil into the bag and shake it to cover all the pretzels
Pour in the packet of dry ranch
I added about 2 tablespoons of garlic powder to mine, but you can add more or less, depending on how much you like garlic
Mix it all up again. 


Place it on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. 
Let them cool and enjoy!


Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment